The magic of an old indigenous variety, grandly expressed, thanks to the synergistic integration with our nature. Mystical experience of primordial flavors. Surprising complexity shared between black fruits and spices, toasted coffee and dark chocolate.
Intense ruby red color to the eye. The nose opens on preponderant notes of dark spices, then enriched by intense memories of ripe berries, such as raspberries and blackberries, followed by important tertiary references of cocoa, humus and licorice. The mouth is elegantly worked in the tannic texture, consistent and round, of long persistence.
Ruby red with garnet tinges. To the nose it gives first floral notes, then fruity tones of black currant and marasca, and lastly spicy memories of licorice, cinnamon and cloves. The palate is smooth and well balanced, rightly tannic and very persistent, with a pleasantly earthy aftertaste.
Fruity, spicy, complex on the palate, medium-term wood aging
- Commended Medal at International Wine Challenge 2014
- Silver Medal at Premiile de Excelenta Vinul.ro 2014
- Gold Medal at Berlin Wein Trophy February 2015
Spicy aromas, complexity on the palate, medium-term wood aging
- Commended Medal at Concorso Enologico Internazionale Vinitaly Verona 2012
- Commended Medal at Decanter World Wine Awards 2013